A Space Foundation program dedicated to building stronger communities
and talent for our current and future workforce.
Join Chrys to create two easy and fun constellation projects: constellation tubes & 3D constellations!
If you would like to create these two projects here are the supplies you will need.
- Toilet paper or paper towel tube
- Black/blue tissue or construction paper
- Constellation image to reference (search online)
- Rubber band
- Needle/push pin or toothpick
- Scrap piece of cardboard for poking holes onto
- Glue stick
- “The View is Beautiful” worksheet and constellation template (link below)
- 6″x 6″ piece of recycled cardboard
- Push pins
- Glue stick or double-sided tape
- Mini marshmallows (optional)