Know Before You Go
What you need to enter the museum
- Face coverings are required for all guests ages 10 and up who are unvaccinated for COVID-19.
- Face coverings are not required for guests who are vaccinated for COVID-19.
- Purchasing your General Admission tickets online is always recommended to help save you time at check-in.
- Some experiences may have changes or may be temporarily unavailable due to current health and safety restrictions.
Plan your visit?
- The Discovery Center is a self-guided experience. We recommend planning on staying at least 1-2 hours to experience our spaces.
- There are not currently any places to purchase food at the Discovery Center, but we have a lot of great restaurants in the near vicinity.
- We offer many unique events that you should check out!
- Some of our laboratories have different schedules depending on staffing or field trip needs. You can always call ahead or submit the form below if you have any questions about availability during your visit.
- The Discovery Center sometimes offers special activities or workshops which require a separate materials fee to participate outside of your General Admission tickets. These fees help cover the cost of the extra parts and materials needed, and lets you take home your creations.
- Space is limited for these workshops and tickets are sold on a first come, first served basis on the day of the workshop.
Our Commitment to Cleanliness
- All Spaces inside the Discovery Center are regularly cleaned and disinfected.
- Plexiglass dividers have been installed at the Admissions Desk to further protect Guests and Team Members during museum check-in and making purchases in the Discovery Center Store.
- Team Members are regularly washing and disinfecting their hands and we encourage all Guests to do the same and also take advantage of hand sanitizing stations located throughout the Discovery Center.