Homeschool Days: Oceans
Set sail on the high seas of Earth and the galaxy, as we explore oceans this Homeschool Day. We'll be making oceans you can take home, learning about alien creatures that live in the depths of the seas and having a lot of fun, all while learning. It’ll be a whale of a time, as you explore the oceans of the universe with us.
Explore the Oceans of the Universe With Us!
- Take Home Your Own Ocean
- Learn About Alien Sea Creatures
- Squid Dissection – 11 am and 2 pm ($3 additional fee per person/squid)
- Fossils of the Deep - Dig For Fossils and Shells
- Shell Sort - Match Shells with the Creatures They Belonged To
- Ocean in a Bottle - Build Your Own Mini Ocean In A Bottle
- Science On a Sphere®: Discover the Oceans of Our Universe
- And Many More Activities